The know your customer policy (KYC) guidelines in financial services require professionals making efforts to verify the identity, suitability, and risks involved with maintaining a business relationship. Know your customer processes are also employed by companies for the purpose of ensuring their proposed customers are actually who they claim to be.
KYC policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity.
Financial institutions are demanding customers to provide detailed documentation.
The objective of KYC guidelines is to prevent businesses from being used by criminal elements for money laundering. Related procedures also enable businesses to understand better their customers and their financial dealings. This helps them manage their risks in a well-judged manner.
Eurostandarte holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
Eurostandarte aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as clients’ account information and the transactions clients’ make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from the client, including your preferred deposit method.
Clients go through an automated verification process where they submit:
– Government-issued ID (passport, national identity card or a driver’s license)
– Selfie with identity document (a unique photo of a customer holding the government-issued ID)
– Proof of address (a copy of an acceptable address proof document issued in the 3 months prior to establishing an account)
– Copies of the credit card/s, used to make the deposit (front side with only the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered)
– A signed purchase history of your online transactions.
Verification of identity is required by obtaining:
– High-resolution, non-expired copy of the customer’s documents
– Full color image. Black and white, watermarked, etc. are not accepted
– Legible. All information on the documents must be completely clear and readable
– Background. The edges of the documents must be clearly visible on a contrasting background
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Please note that if we do not receive the required documents, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high-quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpeg, then send it to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
Stuholk holds the security of documentation at highest priority and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make Stuholk a safer place to trade.
Do you have any questions?
24/7 Support will help you!
Address: CentralPoint 45 Beech Street Barbican, London
Tel: +44 20 3290 5017
WhatsApp: +44 7423 457253